
Merry Christmas to all. We enjoyed decorating the house with Christmas lights and would like to share them with you. All we need now is snow. They are actually predicting snow for this weekend. We enjoy viewing your blogs and hope we can figure out how to make ours more creative.
4 comments:
Nice lights. I love your tree. Will you decorate mine so it doesn't look like kids decorated it? Oh wait I guess they did. Love ya.
Hey, It looks really good! Lots of them! (lights) You do need some snow, though. Did you get a package from us that didn't even have a card in it to tell you Merry Christmas?? Well, if you did, Merry Christmas! I was so worried about getting it in the mail....well.. you know. Wasn't thinking- AGAIN!
Nice to see your blog! You guys are so festive- the lights look great! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Your house looks really nice! I am super glad to see you on the blog...can't wait to see more! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment