My mom has really bad luck with always being in a seat with a baby behind her. There were two toddlers on the entire plane and guess where they sat. I told her she needs to offer up some positive thinking to get rid of her "luck". She didn't appreciate that comment. We got lost a few times but I still knew where I needed to be headed, there were were times Mom said I was going the wrong way. I just laughed and said ... You have been to Connecticut how many times??
We are in Boston! Weather could not have been better, in fact it was the best weather they have had in awhile. Here are some pics of the Boston Skyline with the clear blue sky in the background
Another picture of Boston taken from over by the USS Constitution the oldest Navy warship still in commission.
They have 44 cannons on the ship that is built from Live Oak from Georgia. It is so dense the cannon balls from other ships bounced off the side giving them the nickname of "Old Ironsides.

No comments:
Post a Comment