Spring Break what fun. We had Mckay, Tracy and the girls here for the week. And Jess and Nat with their kids. We also had Tracy's family over to celebrate her mom's birthday.
Between swimming,
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I definitely need to come down...especially with pools, warm weather and fun people!
I'm glad to see the cold weather finally stopped :) Looks like everyone had a fun Easter! Who wouldn't have fun with good food, Easter egg hunts, and being with family!
We went to ABQ for Easter...it snowed...so your warm weather looks sooooo nice. Came home....it snowed...24 degrees tonight...still jealous of your pictures. Thanks for your "trying to get a hold of me on my birthday" phones calls.....It made me warm.
That was such a fun trip. Thanks to Jessica and Natalie for being so good to the girls and letting them come crash at your house. They love that! And a huge thanks to Janet and Joe for letting me crash at your place. What a great family I married into. I am grateful for your love and fun. We look forward to the next visit!
Post a Comment